The Andrew Hotel is currently looking for a Night Auditor / Front Desk Agent that understands the concept of exceptional Hotel guest service. The Night Auditor is responsible for front office operations. You must be able to multi-task, and prioritize with excellent follow-up skills and customer service. You will be responsible for ensuring 100% satisfaction from the moment a guest arrives at the hotel until they check out.
As a Night Auditor you will have to conduct all night audit-related duties while providing guest service at the hotel’s front desk including: greeting guests and checking them into and out of the hotel, fulfilling their requests during their stay, answering telephone inquiries, and making reservations. Audit responsibilities also include nightly balancing duties, daily paperwork, and shift reports
Other Responsibilities and Duties include:
- Be flexible in regard to work schedule; holidays are required
- Report to work on time, in proper and clean uniform, including name tag.
- Process guest registrations, including collecting payment
- Handle all duties according to hotel policies, procedures, internal rules and standards.
- Conform to cash handling procedures at all times.
- Be knowledgeable about daily hotel operations, be up-to-date with all changes, new procedures and events.
- Have knowledge about room rates, packages, discounts and promotions and know how to handle each.
- Have knowledge about guest rooms, locations, amenities, features and all other services offered by the hotel.
- Be able to operate hotel reservations software competently and efficiently.
- Perform guest registration and room assignment and accommodate special requests of all guests.
- Answer the phones according to the standards of proper etiquette and as quickly as possible.
- Respond to guest needs, special requests and complaints and alert the appropriate manager as needed
Primarily task is providing the hotel guests with efficient bell service, to ensure luggage is being collected, delivered, and stored accurately at all the times. Your service makes life easier for our guest, this job requires physical strength. You also have to be a good communicator and listener. The ability to communicate with guests in a courteous manner is very important. At times a guest may ask you for information about the property and/or within the area. Parking Cars is also a requirement. Clean driving record a must.
Duties include but not limited to:
Extend a warm welcome and appreciation to every guest/patron approaching the hotel
Assist all arriving and departing guest by taking their luggage into & out of the hotel and to their rooms
Having a wealth of knowledge pertaining to the hotel, events, and promotion, in an effort to promote the hotel
Assisting to arrange the transportation for guest.
Being responsible for the cleanliness of surrounding environment (lobby), patio, and sidewalk and street in front of the hotel property.
¢ Maintain professional image while on duty with impeccable grooming, clean cut, hygiene, and appropriate uniform.
The responsibilities requires performing physical activities that require considerable use of your arms and legs and moving your whole body, such as climbing, lifting, balancing, walking, and stooping.
Guest Service Agent
We currently have an opening for a Guest Service Agent at The Andrew Hotel located in the heart of Great Neck. Guest Service Agents are responsible for providing an above and beyond experience for our guests. Guest Service Agents make the first impression with our guests by smiling, making them feel welcome, and providing information on the hotel and local area. Throughout the guests stay, Guest Service Agents are here to assist with any requests, issues, or complaints that may arise.
Some of the day-to-day duties, not limited to:
* Review arrivals noting special requests
* Check in and out hotel guests in a confident, professional and friendly manner.
* Answer all phone calls and emails promptly and knowledgeably, always ensuring complete and accurate information.
* Complete all items on appropriate checklist by end of shift.
* Knowledgeable of immediate area, services, attractions, and events.
We are looking for an enthusiastic candidate who has a passion for wowing each guest who walks through the door. Are you that person?
As the first and last point of contact for our guests, this position demands excellent service skills and a genuine desire to provide an outstanding and memorable experience